The Silence Of The Poohbears

This is the spot for you to post anything and everything.
Have a good look at our other available forums before posting.
This will ensure that you post in the appropriate forum.
Poohbear UK

Just to let you know the Pommie's still checking in daily...trouble is got nothing to report...no breeding,new birds,etc. Winter's coming here so really just resting the birds ready for next year.
I've got some shifting about to do which will leave me a few large cages clear so I'm tempted to try a bit of winter breeding with my gouldians a few of which are in full colour and raring to go if I let them.
The majority are young 'uns in various stages of the first moult...I wish they were like Zebras....young gouldies can take soooo long to moult through.
Dunno what it's like where you are but this is the view out of my front door today....
hecks014.jpg
hecks016.jpg

Lousy picture...it's so dull and wet the camera took ages to get the shot so I got some wobble on it.And that was middle of the day.....Yuk!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steven

Hey Paul your lucky to get rain its been so hot here the last though days the finches have been bathing a lot

It looks a bit cloudy today so hope it rains just for a bit
Mickp
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so that is what rain is meant to look like. we call 10 drops a thunderstorm here and if lucky it might happen twice a year
Mick.
Finch addict and rodent hater.
Poohbear UK

I moved my Hecks into cages indoors so I could repaint and alter their flight in the conservatory.I was gonna leave 'em indoors for the winter,but they're not happy in the cages.Very flighty and wouldn't settle.
So I've put 'em back out in the flight...It's not going to be very warm in there in the winter,but I think they'll be ok...they were last year.
Even though it's all glass...being attached to the house and having a small radiator in there it doesn't get too cold.
That leaves me clear cages to have a bash at breeding a few gouldians over the winter.
hjjuuy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steven

It finally looks like we are going to get some rain with a storm hope so its been so hot today up here
16112008081.jpg
16112008082.jpg
Poohbear UK

Just before dawn this morning...first of the winter snow...forecast a bit for a day or two.Minus 4 out there.Not like you lot....Jammy beggars.
P1010040.jpg
Mickp
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have to admit it, the weather here was absolutely miserable today.......
clear blue sky, not a cloud anywhere. temp was mid 20's. and this is so repetitive that it may eventually become boring :shock:
Mick.
Finch addict and rodent hater.
Poohbear UK

mickp wrote:I have to admit it, the weather here was absolutely miserable today.......
clear blue sky, not a cloud anywhere. temp was mid 20's. and this is so repetitive that it may eventually become boring :shock:
Thanks Pal...I really needed to know that....

Return to “The Lounge”