White Headed Nuns.

Includes Species Profile
Netsurfer

E Orix wrote:It would be surprising for them to cross,the size difference wouldn't help even if they paired up.

I keep alot of Silver and Tri Nuns(not together) and I do not think they strip grass anymore than other birds.
They spend a huge amount of their time in the grass and will strip it for nesting.
Plant degregation in an aviary is generally a sign of not enough plants or too many birds and in some cases both.
The birds that will damage and eventually kill a schrub are Canaries and some European Finches.They simply keep eating the new leaf
buds and eventually if they do it too much the plant will die.
You mean like this little guy, a real technician, "he knows how it's done"!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spanna

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I'm glad I found them, but not so glad of the condition they were in. Will start a fresh topic.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Handbook of Avian Hybrids of the World - Eugene M. McCarthy - Google Books" Some very "interesting" hybrids have occured. :sob: And size has sometimes been irrelavent.
LML
LML
Luís Lourenço

Very nice nuns, congratulations. :thumbup:
Jayburd wrote:Would a nun cross with a java?
Yes, I saw pictures of Java crosses with white headed nuns, chestnuts and bengalese.
Luís Lourenço

http://lourencoaves.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “White Headed Nun”