Uploading a File

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
sdegiorgio

Hi Craig,

Could you please let me know if there is a way to upload a PDF or Word Document onto the forum? I have prepared an outline of the ASA Convention that was held on the weekend and I have tried uploading both types of files but it is saying that these types of files are not permitted. Alternatively, are you able to upload the file for me or is there another way of doing this? I do not have a website that I can upload this file to and just provide the link. Thanks.

Suzanne
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Craig52

sdegiorgio wrote:Hi Craig,

Could you please let me know if there is a way to upload a PDF or Word Document onto the forum? I have prepared an outline of the ASA Convention that was held on the weekend and I have tried uploading both types of files but it is saying that these types of files are not permitted. Alternatively, are you able to upload the file for me or is there another way of doing this? I do not have a website that I can upload this file to and just provide the link. Thanks.

Suzanne
Hi Suzanne, you are asking the wrong person. If you contact either Sam Davis or Shane Gowland i'm sure they would be able to help as this is beyond me. Craig
sdegiorgio

Ok, thanks anyway Craig.

Does anyone know how to upload a file to the forum? The file can be in either PDF or Word format. I would prefer to upload the file if possible because the text is too long otherwise.

Sam or Shane, are you able to assist me please?
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi sdegiorgio,

Unfortunately .pdf and .doc files can't be uploaded because it's possible to conceal viruses within them.

You can upload the files to Box.com, Mediafire, Dropbox or something similar and then post a link on the forum. Alternatively, you can email me with the file attached and I'll upload it and provide you with a link. (my email address is [email protected])
sdegiorgio

Thanks for the tip Shane. :thumbup: I should be able to generate a link through my JustCloud account. I will see how I go and email you if I have any problems.
Costamixluv

I like to talk, to exchange experiences in this forum. It is very good to very good
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Costa, try putting an intro on in the Introduce yourself section, telling us a bit about yourself and your birds. And Welcome.
LML
LML

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”