Normals...

Includes Species Profile.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If the colour is in the bird. And the abdomens are this colour. Then it should be possible. Perhaps some sort of pied? More info re parentage would be interesting.
LML
LML
Craig52

Blue Cuban wrote:
Craig52 wrote:I think that is the same word as under your avatar imo Rich. Craig
:o You never know, maybe between Bert and Juan Farrart (blue heads) they're in on it together...? I'm Joking people.
But anybody that has time to follow Bert and his achievements with Gouldians will know that he isn't the type to pull a cheeky stunt like this or Juan for that matter... :D

I have a friend that personally knows Bert and he said he would try and get more info and a status update on the above bird.
Rich.
There are no pin feathers mate. Craig
Blue Cuban

Good point..!!
Is it possible that it's stuck in a moult and no pin feathers would be expected?
Rich.
Hobby finch Keeper
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Most of my Gouldians are currently a mass of pin feathers, but. One or two who were the first to start moulting have no pinfeathers because they have finished their moult.
LML
LML
jaytt

tiaris ,are your yellow headed hens all got that same quality clean head color? i have noticed a bit of variation in other birds
Tiaris

There's a bit of variation but last season was the first year I produced YH hens out of these birds & I plan to improve consistency of female head colour over the next couple of years in them by ruthless culling of anything less than clear colour.

Return to “Gouldian”