WHAT IS GOING ON

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
garyh

Happened again this morning,it's good to read the old posts,garyh
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm about 80% sure the cause has been found. Just a matter of fixing it, now.
garyh

Thanks for the response Shane,i knew it was going to take awhile ,but it is frustrating,garyh
sdegiorgio

garyh wrote:Ok ,so today went to go on the forum and had to log on again ,went to the old forum again,back to the 22nd of Jan,cleared cookies and tried again,same,that was at 7.00 this morning,did notice that Norse from the blue mountains had posted he was having the same trouble,after several tries and it's now 12.20 finally it's gone to the new format,i talked to Gomer and so know what is happening soon,but if any body else is having the same trouble you probable should let the admin know so that they have more info and maybe a quicker fix,cheers garyh
This is still happening. I tried getting onto the forum quite a few times today and noticed that this was happening at different times throughout the day. The only difference for me is that I go back to the old forum, back to 19th January. I have also noticed this same thing happening intermittently over the past few weeks. Today is the only day that I cleared the cookies - it made no difference.
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Martin Luther King Jr.
gomer

Shane is collecting the data to send to the hosting company.Once this is done hopefully it will be rectified quickly.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”