Any tips for Double Bars

White Rumped and Black Rumped.
Includes Species Profiles.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rob if you do decide to quit them, please contact me. Mine need an infusion of new blood. And while very active are not what I would call flighty at all.
You are welcome to see them if you are up this way, but unless you have a reason to travel north the 450kms may be a tad long for a regular avairy visit.
LML
LML
Rob

finchbreeder wrote:Rob if you do decide to quit them, please contact me. Mine need an infusion of new blood. And while very active are not what I would call flighty at all.
You are welcome to see them if you are up this way, but unless you have a reason to travel north the 450kms may be a tad long for a regular avairy visit.
LML
No worries. My daughter got cranky when I mentioned I was thinking of selling them but. I'll give em a couple of months.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finally got the infusion of new blood I was after, from an old mate, locally. Again, mildly flighty birds, but definately not excessively skittish. No panicking when being caught or released or in the small carry cage. Bit flighty when I go in the avairy, but they are still getting the hang of the place.
LML
LML

Return to “Double Bar”