What gouldian mutations have people got or establishing that are new

An area to discuss new and established colour mutations.
castow

What gouldian mutations have people been trying to establish or different colours that have popped up in there colony please share but only new mutations please
Boma

Good question. Although I don't have any, I know of Lime and Dark Factor being established in recent years. But I think the original colours (ie "normals") are still the best. Just wish there were more normals around that were not tainted by mutation genes. Unfortunately Star Finches seem to be going the same way.
Mr Tino

Hi castow the newest gouldian are around at the moment is the cinnamon and the cinnamon blue in Melbourne.you can see picture of them on this forum from a guy name Garyh who post them,if you have look at. :thumbup:
Last edited by Mr Tino on 24 Jan 2018, 03:29, edited 1 time in total.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Several people have been working on getting the blue to go up the back of the head (with blackheaded SF yellows) for the past couple of years. Do not know how that is proceeding?
LML
LML
elferoz777

finchbreeder wrote: 12 Jan 2018, 20:02 Several people have been working on getting the blue to go up the back of the head (with blackheaded SF yellows) for the past couple of years. Do not know how that is proceeding?
LML
Wait til my young colour. Ill post a foto.

Ive been working on the blue heads for a while now and have a few good ones.
Breeding Project 2020-2025.
agate mosaic canaries, agate yellow mosaic canaries, red zebs, self bengos and goldfinch mules.
garyh

I believe i have the cinnamon mutation,with the cinnamon blue as well,and if they are not nobody anywhere around Australia has been able to tell me what they are,cheers garyh
alvin

garyh wrote: 21 Jan 2018, 07:53 I believe i have the cinnamon mutation,with the cinnamon blue as well,and if they are not nobody anywhere around Australia has been able to tell me what they are,cheers garyh
Some pics would be good

Return to “Mutation Finches”