Exciting changes for the Aussie Finch Forum

Latest news from the AFF team.
Storz

Thanks Derek and Craig and the rest of the team for AFF. I am on it every day and thoroughly enjoy it.
I hope it works well for you Shane and look forward the the new format

Storz
murf

Fantastic contribution by Derek and Craig to not only this forum, but to aviculture in general. I certainly appreciate the work they have done and wish them well for their next phase. Congratulations Shane for taking on a challenging role and look forward to a continuation of Aussie Finch Forum.
shnapper20

hi Shane congrats at taking up the job, a big thank you to Derek and Craig. I currently donate 5$ a yr to the forum on an auto payment option will the banking details remain the same or should I change the details. thanks john
gomer

shnapper20 wrote: 07 Jun 2018, 11:18 hi Shane congrats at taking up the job, a big thank you to Derek and Craig. I currently donate 5$ a yr to the forum on an auto payment option will the banking details remain the same or should I change the details. thanks john
Thanks John and everyone for their donations to the AFF in the past. Although Craig has not asked for donations for quite some time two years. There was a few still donating such as yourself. Please stop any auto payment as this will just bounce back.I am just waiting on a few members who had pms pending before the announcement with the stock at below cost sell out.Once this is complete the account will be shut most likely next week.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches
arthur

Thanks to Craig and Derek . . and anyone else who has played a part . . :clap:

As I said to Diane many moons ago "Thanks" is a word that is not used often enough

Before this begins to sound like an obituary . . Life goes on

"The King is dead; Long live the King . ."
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Derek and Craig. ...hope you do go and see this beautiful country. .I will continue to be member of this great forum. .all the best Shane 😉...one question. .will we be still able to buy merchandise on here ...moxidectin. .eggshells. .etc😉
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
peterrebecca

Thanks for all you have done Derek & Craig.
garyh

Thanks Craig and Derek,hope things pan out for both of you,cheers garyh
Loz_82

I'd like to thank Craig and Derek for all there time and effort that they have put into the AFF over the years. It really has made it into a wonderful forum to be apart of. Good luck for the future, cheers Laurie
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vettepilot_6 wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 06:40 ...one question. .will we be still able to buy merchandise on here ...moxidectin. .eggshells. .etc😉
Working on it.

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”