The newsletter is coming back

Latest news from the AFF team.
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi all,

As was mentioned in last month's forum acquisition announcement, the forum newsletter is coming back. The inaugural issue will be published on the first day of next month, and will be sent to everyone who has "Administrators can email me information" set to "yes" under board preferences in their User Control Panel. This is already set to yes for most users.

If anyone would like to contribute articles, news from their bird club, community announcements, photos, or anything finch-related of interest from around the web, please send me a private message and we'll talk about it.

Kind regards,

Shane
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you want to reuse any of my old articles from previous newsletters, that newer members may not have read. Go for it.
LML
LML
CathyCraftz

Finchbreeder I have tried accessing the old newsletters but it keeps bringing me back to the main page.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Cathy
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – Albus Dumbledore
Craig52

Cathy the old News Letter Forum has been closed. Shane is starting a complete fresh start to the News Letter.
CathyCraftz

Yes I know.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Cathy
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – Albus Dumbledore

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”