What kind of Zebra is this

Ask your questions about breeding finches here.
framed

I bred this Zebra from what I thought was 2 normals zebras, I'm not sure what it is but I think it is a CFW hen.
Any input from anyone with more knowledge of zebras than me, which is anyone, would be greatly appreciated.
awhite.jpg
awhite1.jpg

Thanks
Framed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Enjoy every sandwich
Page0044

Sorry i carn't help as i haven't had much to do with zebs but its a nice looking zeb.
Cheers
Greg
Pete Sara
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

its just a normal white. somewhere along the breeding lines there was a white invloved. just like if you get a mate for this in white you will throw backs of grey. could try putting it with a marked white to see what you get...pete
framed

I thought whites didnt have the eye marking?
Enjoy every sandwich
Pete Sara

you can get them with and without the tear drop. i had a pair a few year ago. well the kids did anyway and as kids go it had a name, and things with a name and being a pet dont last around here. the hen who was pure white died and when i went to replace i was told pure white are rare. and didnt the kids notice they both had tear drops . i had a lot of explaing to do. but as a kid we had lots like this. most zebies are lucky dip these days with so many colours to choose from...pete
Steven

One of my white zebras does not have the eye marking also. You can find a pic in the housing finches forum.
nswchainsaw

She is a Marked White or Chestnut Flanked White can`t tell from the pics,they are both sexlinked linked so the cock bird is split for either one,its not a White because they don`t have tear drops or markings on the tail.
Garry

Return to “Breeding Finches”