midwest of West Aust

Need some general finch keeping help? Ask your questions here.
arthur

WA tourism.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Craig52

I don't know whether to laugh or be shocked arthur, how do you do that stuff. :D :shock:
arthur

It's a sign of a misspent dotage . .

But you start like this . .
step one.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greg41

Good to see Rod.l sticking up for his state, I hope he never starts on all the problems Mandurah has.
Cheers
GDG
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Arthur that is a beaut. :lolno:
While there is definately truth in what Rod says. I think he is a pesamist by nature. Those long dry roads have some much nicer stops with picnic tables and big bins these days. But when you have so much land to cover not all will be pleasant. There is a shortage of WC's due to the difficulty in providing water, so always carry a big water bottle wherever you go in WA. And he is dead right about all the lovely little towns along the way being worth a drive in if you have the time. In fact you could spend months travelling the WA coast and still not see all there is to see. And that's not even getting to the inland. Which we will agree is hot and dry and in desperate need of a big water bottle or 3. And full of the most wonderful wildlife and scenery.
LML
LML
Storz

I knew that if I could start a conversation Arthur would come into it somewhere which is great. There is so much available to discuss on this forum just needs someone to start. Wouldn’t mind knowing a bit about Arthur’s story
Rod_L

LOL, love the images Arthur :)
Greg41 wrote: 08 Oct 2019, 10:00 Good to see Rod.l sticking up for his state, I hope he never starts on all the problems Mandurah has.
Cheers
Don't get me started on Mandurah, if I had a bomb there wouldn't be a Mandurah :)

I'm pretty sure Mandurah is the only town in the country that encourages 4wds onto public beaches where people are walking. And the amount of herbicide they use here is crazy, not to mention the morons burning the wildflowers in spring and killing all the plants, birds and animals here.

The children and teenagers here are really nice people, they say hi to each other and to strangers. The old people here are the same. But the adults aged 20-50 are blanking morons.

Anyway, I digress, so let's get back to badmouthing Geraldton :)
death to all cats & ants
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'd say - leave my town alone or I'll pick on yours - but i don;t think that is much of a threat.
Our City council ripped out the beachside plantings the Blue wrens were nesting in. Alongside the popular walking path, and planted lovely native plants to beautify the area. :wtf: So there does seem to be a problem with some councils and the natural vegitation.
LML
LML

Return to “Finch Discussion & Questions”