my goldfinch mules 2019

For questions about any species that doesn't have it's own area and for general information on foreign birds.
elferoz777

ill take some nice ones in the show box tomorrow.

they are molting hard but starting to get the red mask.
Breeding Project 2020-2025.
agate mosaic canaries, agate yellow mosaic canaries, red zebs, self bengos and goldfinch mules.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bengo x Java Sparrow, would love to see a pic of that
Unfortunately I'm not a photographer. But think of the size and shape of a Java (her dad) and the markings of a chocolate self Bengo (her mum) and combine them, then add the white chin spot to show the pied in both parents.
ill take some nice ones in the show box tomorrow.
Excellent
LML
LML
elferoz777

still rough through thr molt. the dark is a hen other two singing lovely so they are male. tgey are late season so wont colour for a bit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
agate mosaic canaries, agate yellow mosaic canaries, red zebs, self bengos and goldfinch mules.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Picture 5 from the top shows definate Goldfinch wings. Otherwise they look like canary mum. They all look nice and healthy but. :thumbup:
LML
LML
Flyn2019

Yeah pic 5 definitely does, very nice, have you got a recording you leave on for them?
Iv got a male yellow siskin about 2year old as a song bird on its own, its going through the moulting stages and been quiet lately, but when it was to start singing wow.
I'm looking around for a singing mule at the moment hard to come accross as hard to find.
But nice work mate!
elferoz777

Flyn2019 wrote: 12 Apr 2020, 10:06 Yeah pic 5 definitely does, very nice, have you got a recording you leave on for them?
Iv got a male yellow siskin about 2year old as a song bird on its own, its going through the moulting stages and been quiet lately, but when it was to start singing wow.
I'm looking around for a singing mule at the moment hard to come accross as hard to find.
But nice work mate!
when they colour ill send some more pics. you can take one then
Flyn2019

elferoz777 wrote: 12 Apr 2020, 15:14
Flyn2019 wrote: 12 Apr 2020, 10:06 Yeah pic 5 definitely does, very nice, have you got a recording you leave on for them?
But nice work mate!
when they colour ill send some more pics. you can take one then
Yeahh that will be great, thanks mate.

Return to “Non Specific Questions”