Thanks AFF

Latest news from the AFF team.
elferoz777

Just thought I would say thanks to those who manage/run the forum.

I have been a member since 2012 and through the many personal highs and lows since then, the one thing I always enjoy of an afternoon has been jumping on and having a gander at the forum.

Since the bird sales started back up again (Nowra the first local for me followed by Fairfield) it got me thinking about how much birds and bird related paraphernalia (such as forums) are a life style, more than just a hobby.

Really.......who would get up in the morning to boil eggs everyday for 9 months a year to feed baby canaries and budgies, mix breeding aid into seed, change waters regularly to time in with the medication regime (only Soluvite D here and calcium for the budgies and canaries)... Or risk getting bitten by brown snakes just to get seeding grasses for their finches not to mention dodging council rangers when cutting tea tree for nesting sites (which is apparently illegal!).

Anyhow, good work guys!
Breeding Project 2020-2025.
agate mosaic canaries, agate yellow mosaic canaries, red zebs, self bengos and goldfinch mules.
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks elferoz. It's so valuable having access to so many passionate and knowledgeable finch keepers through the forum. Knowing others appreciate this place makes the effort worth it.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I 2nd the Thanks to everyone who runs the forum and contributes with help in any way. :thumbup: :thumbup:
LML

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”