???

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
Jayburd
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Could someone tell me why the topic "Petlink", which I put in the for sales section (as others have done, and because it was a for sale's add) has been moved to the finch lounge???
Julian

Birdwatcher and finch-keeper.

Feel free to check out my photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/lewinsrail/
And my birding antics here: http://worthtwointhebushbirding.blogspot.com.au/
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dunno :?:
Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
David Brent
Mickp
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jay, I was the person who moved your topic from the for sale area to the lounge.

below is my reason for doing so........

You must understand the following, and abide by all guidelines outlined in this post.

All topics must start with the abbreviated state where the item(s) is/are located.

Please do not post ads from Ebay or petlink in the classifieds section. If you are wanting to post different ads up post them in the Finch Lounge forum.

Having your location in your profile can also make things a little easier for potential buyers/sellers.

aussiefinchforum.net and its administrators are not liable for any items and/or transactions listed on this site between its members.

Regards,
Administration.

I realise that you are not the only forum member who has created a topic like this ( I'm guilty as well)
but for the past few months we have tried to keep the classifieds section as an area for forum members to post their own items.
Anything that we see on petlink or ebay that we think may interest other members should be posted in the lounge.
Mick.
Finch addict and rodent hater.
Lukec

This sounds like a good idea and makes it easier to see what has been offered by other forum members only.

I support this decision.

Cheers
Living In a Unit is Worse Than Being Attached to a Ball and Chain.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Makes sence. Buy off and support each other where we can, then the other sources.
LML
LML

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”