Madagascar Fody Photos

This is the forum for any topics/posts regarding Softbills, Weavers or Whydahs that do not currently have a species profile of their own. If you wish to complete a profile feel free to do so, on completion send it to Admin for correct placement on the forum.
MadHatter

Here's a couple of my photos of Madagascar Fodys taken at Burger's Zoo and Vogelpark Walsrode respectively.
These may be freely used on the forum.

casehulsebosch

Been to the homecountry than? Burgers. A lot of people would not know where it is. It is in fact in the city of the film " A bridge too far". Arnhem, Netherlands. Nice pics. cheers, case
MadHatter

Good point. I forget at times that other people may not be as immersed in the zoo community as I am.
Strictly speaking, NL is my home country too. I was born there, but the family emigrated to Aus when I was a toddler.
Can speak the language reasonably fluently, but I won't insult you by attempting to write in dutch. :lol:
casehulsebosch

Madhatter you won't. If you are reasonable conversant in the language I can put you on to some good sites. Cheers Case(Kees in Dutch)
MadHatter

Sure, pm me the sites. :thumbup:

Return to “For any species not listed below”