abandoned chicks

For questions about any species that doesn't have it's own area and for general information on foreign birds.
birdie01

I am so sorry :cry:

I haven't started on the aviary yet for the kids. My partner and I sptil up and we are still trying to work it all out (where to live and the rest of life) so haven't wanted to start the aviary yet. But this is the thing I am nervous about too but I guess we all learn as we go along.

Hopeing to take a trip still across to WA come June, so maybe I'll start after that and things have settled a bit down for me and the kids.

I enjoy reading the forum and it's good to know that you are all so supportive in times of troubel as well as in times of successes!

b1
Buzzard-1

Yes life throws us a curly at times, I'm on my second x 20 odd years couldn't be happier. had to start all over with birds all for the better I think, chin up :thumbup:
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Beat ya I'm on my third ...1 divorce and 1 death , can be hard work at times especially when we get set in our ways . :D
Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
David Brent
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look at the posative.You have achieved the first goal. Laying and hatching successfullly. NOW it's time for goal 2. Rearing.
Good luck, just give them lots of greens and be posative.
LML
LML
flap

sorry to hear about the chicks. I am another one who learned the hard way.... you are doing well though, keep up the good work.
Deb - what did you do in your previous life?! You have had some bad luck, haven't you?
flaP

Return to “Non Specific Questions”