Great site

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
finch mad

Hi there only new to the site and to the world of finches but this site looks unreal heaps of info and friendly peps. I dont know if u have thought about a shout out box type thingy in the forums where u can write 2 people like msn that r online at the time. Works good on the fishin site im on just an idea thumbs up anyway great site

cheers
Page0044

Thanks for the thumbs up finch mad, there are a great bunch of people on this fourm and only to willing to help anybody, the other request that you have will have to be looked at and passed by admin.
Cheers
Greg
Steven

Hi finch mad

We are thinking of adding a shout box in a few weeks/months will let you guys know what's happening.
framed

Shoutbox sounds like a great idea to me, it's always good to talk to people with the same interests.
Enjoy every sandwich
Steven

Hey guys we are going to install the shoutbox in a few weeks so lets hope that it works.
Page0044

Thats great Steven, should be good.
Cheers
Greg
Steven

Hey members

I have been getting a lot of emails from members asking would there be away of adding a shoutbox/chatroom to the site.

This can be done but there is a fee for it to be installed which is $69.00 AU if any body would like to help us to get this program on the forum and would to donate a small fee to help get it please email or PM me.

Cheers
Steven

Shoutbox is all up and running now if you have any problems just let us know.

Cheers

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”