Normals...

Includes Species Profile.
Tiaris

Someone came here to pick up some Cordons a few months ago & said, "Your ginger-headed gouligans look beautiful". I said, "Really, I don't know how they got into there". We both laughed (at different things no doubt) & Gouldians didn't get another mention.
Tiaris

YH male just finished the moult.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very nice...actually looks like he has a tinge blue on wings also... :think: :thumbup: :thumbup:
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
Tiaris

This one still in moult is going to have more than a tinge by the look of him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tiaris wrote:This one still in moult is going to have more than a tinge by the look of him.
He'll be a cracker... :thumbup: :clap:
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I remember when yellow gouldians looked like that picture of the 3 colours side by side. That is why I think it would be worth choosing lightest and darkest to go together and get yellows and oranges. I put darkest YH cock to BH hen for that reason.
LML
LML
Blue Cuban

KENTUCKY wrote:Yellow Heads are modified Red Heads Maurice, no matter which way you toss it or turn it
Argee, and what seals the deal for me confirming what Kentucky said is if all yellow head birds were in fact of true yellow all yellow head blue backs would have a phenotype of a white head.

This would make for a classy looking bird I must say, fingers crossed.... :angel:
Rich.
Hobby finch Keeper
Blue Cuban

And just to confuse some a little more Bert Helder has done what he does best in producing these 2 yellow heads(?)... :clap:
image.jpeg
Rich.
Hobby finch Keeper
Craig52

I think that is the same word as under your avatar imo Rich. Craig
Blue Cuban

Craig52 wrote:I think that is the same word as under your avatar imo Rich. Craig
:o You never know, maybe between Bert and Juan Farrart (blue heads) they're in on it together...? I'm Joking people.
But anybody that has time to follow Bert and his achievements with Gouldians will know that he isn't the type to pull a cheeky stunt like this or Juan for that matter... :D

I have a friend that personally knows Bert and he said he would try and get more info and a status update on the above bird.
Rich.
Hobby finch Keeper

Return to “Gouldian”