Yellow Diamonds in the wild

Includes Species Profile
Craig52

Ger G'day, i didnt think so as you discribed exactly what i said Cheers mate Craig :wave:
matcho

[quote="crocnshas"]Was dope around in them days. :?: :?:
In 1953? No doubt there was. But if it had been sighted in1973 then maybe I would be more acceptable to the dope theory when it could have been an apparition of the user. Looking subjectively at the report the main thing that comes to mind is the word "evening" plus the month "February" which to me says this. Sunset,+ Barrington Tops, everything looks golden at that time of day especially with a bird that does have a bit of white in its colouring. Combine this with "dope" or a couple of "terry deers" and anything could be possible in the minds eye. As for the red eye, take a photo in bright light,(flash) look at the result ( red eyes) but given he was obviously a bird watcher or enthusiast with enough sense to submit this observation who knows what he saw (or thought he saw). After all, they are still receiving reports of the Tassie Tiger. A Yellow Diamond? Bought one years ago... to put in an engagement ring. In hindsight should have bought the original in the white. The yellow died, and never saw it again! :roll:
Gerjanssen33

crocnshas wrote:Ger G'day, i didnt think so as you discribed exactly what i said Cheers mate Craig :wave:
Hi Greg.

Like to give everytime an good explanation while Mutations on pigments its so easy,and you can dream about new mutations on a easy way.

Regarsds Ger :thumbup:
finches247
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have Photos but i printed them out and erased them of computer as lost all my photos when i got a new computer and belong to a very private finch breeder

Return to “Diamond Firetail”