Pure normals Zebras

Includes Species Profile.
Brooksy

After a long wait on my order, I finally was able to pick up three pairs of pure normal zebras yesterday :D (dam those little buggers a hard to come by) They have red eyes and quite small like double bar size. The breeder has a couple left so if anyone is after some i can pm you his details :thumbup:
Finch_Breeder

Good onya, don't put any other mutation with them, normals are great :thumbup:
Pics???
Birds I own/have owned: Budgerigars, **Zebra Finches**, **Star Finches**, Canaries, Diamond doves... Rocky the Galah! & Cocky the Sulphur Crested 'too
-Mike-
finches247
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great to hear of Pure Normals hard to find Pure Normals here.Hope they breed for you and hope they defianate produce pure normal chicks :thumbup: :thumbup:
Niki_K

Hey brooksy, I PMed you ages ago, saying I had pure normals available- did you get it? Let me know if you're after any more :) that goes for anyone else as well. Mine are roughly 4th gen wild-caught (mostly 4th gen, some 2nd and 3rd gen).
Brooksy

Niki_K wrote:Hey brooksy, I PMed you ages ago, saying I had pure normals available- did you get it? Let me know if you're after any more :) that goes for anyone else as well. Mine are roughly 4th gen wild-caught (mostly 4th gen, some 2nd and 3rd gen).
Hi Niki_K sorry i never got back to you, A breeder had already said he would put some away for me when they became available. Thanks anyway and i will certainly keep it in mind. They are great little birds, full of personalty and so small.
Niki_K

Haha yeah, I hadn't really thought of them as small until I bought some mutations that are twice the size!
Niki_K

Also, how much were they? I might be interested in buying some to bring in a bit of new blood.
desertbirds

Any chane of some pics, i just like to see if there are any differences at all compared to the birds here.
Finch_Breeder

desertbirds wrote:Any chane of some pics?
:thumbup:
Birds I own/have owned: Budgerigars, **Zebra Finches**, **Star Finches**, Canaries, Diamond doves... Rocky the Galah! & Cocky the Sulphur Crested 'too
-Mike-
Brooksy

Sorry about the wait, i just wanted them to settle a little in quarantine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Zebra”