Fancy Transport Carrier

Share your favourite books and links here.
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

May have to email a very clever builder type person as to making a travel brooder , would free me up when Im hand rearing if I can take them with me ...
Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
David Brent
SamDavis

jnorriss wrote:Following an email enquiry to the manufacturer they phoned me today to discuss the Safari NZ99 carrier in the YouTube video. Apparently a company called OZ-Avian has expressed an interest in representing them in Australia. I have searched but cannot find such a company. Has anyone heard of them?

Despite this they are sending me some info with a view to freighting a small order (under $1000 to escape GST) to me and will get back to me on what the costs might be. They retail in Italy for 80 Euros which includes 21 percent VAT. Is there any actual serious interest from Forum Members ...and what would be the considerations. Please comment.
They look great but I'm not sure what I'd use them for. Too pricey to send of as air freight boxes when a mdf/ply box does the job well. Overseas, I think they're used to transport birds to and from shows. Here's a youtube video from portugal which shows similar boxes - canary show Looks as if the club supplies the show cages.

And off topic a bit but checkout the size of this show - Mundial de Almeria 2012
Last edited by SamDavis on 17 Jul 2012, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.
SamDavis

jusdeb wrote:May have to email a very clever builder type person as to making a travel brooder , would free me up when Im hand rearing if I can take them with me ...
I'll send you a hot water bottle and towel. They'll come packed within a recycled disposable brooder unit (a cardboard box). Works brilliantly. :lol:
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would need a pass that was valid for a week before I even got round to the interesting stuff. The Americans/north and south/ do like to do everything on a grand scale.
LML
LML
spanna

If you could get some to Perth for a reasonable price I'd take 3, but I'm not sure a reasonable price would be achievable with freight from Italy to east australia then to Perth as well!
crazy cuban

CC

Return to “Books And Links”