4 of 5 :)

Includes Species Profile.
Finch_Breeder

They are now pecking at seeds which is good :thumbup: And the hen has laid 2 more eggs :thumbup: :thumbup:
Birds I own/have owned: Budgerigars, **Zebra Finches**, **Star Finches**, Canaries, Diamond doves... Rocky the Galah! & Cocky the Sulphur Crested 'too
-Mike-
Finch_Breeder

Their beaks are turning orangish-red, I was wandering if I should sell them uncoloured (when their independent of course), or should I wait till they moult?
Because I was reading a topic about a week ago that members like buying their birds uncoloured to know for sure that they are young and not old and infertile, but then again if a zebbie is old and infertile you only pay $3-10 for another one.
So what do you guys think :?: sell them uncoloured or wait :thumbup:
Birds I own/have owned: Budgerigars, **Zebra Finches**, **Star Finches**, Canaries, Diamond doves... Rocky the Galah! & Cocky the Sulphur Crested 'too
-Mike-
Tiaris

I think let them colour up & you may have the best bird you've ever bred among them which could be too good to sell. If you sell them uncoloured, you'll never know.
Finch_Breeder

Tiaris wrote:I think let them colour up & you may have the best bird you've ever bred among them which could be too good to sell. If you sell them uncoloured, you'll never know.
Thanks Tiaris :thumbup:
-Mike-
Finch_Breeder

1 of them has a cheek patch coming through, it has also started singing already :crazy:
-Mike-
finches247
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi Mike,I would say its a young Cockbird
Finch_Breeder

finches247 wrote:Hi Mike,I would say its a young Cockbird
Already knew that but thanks anyway :thumbup:
-Mike-
Finch_Breeder

All Zebras including parents: GONE :thumbup:
After the Diamond dove babies are independent and the second clutch have hatched and independent all 6 d. doves are going, same as the baby canaries (if the eggs hatch)...........
all to make room for the more interesting birds i.e stars (which are currently in quarantine) gouldians, and Ruddies, and maybe OB's.
All I can say is: I've gotta make the most of the 3 aviaries :D :thumbup: :thumbup:
-Mike-

Return to “Zebra”