Baby Goudian Finches

Ask your questions about breeding finches here.
regalado95

Hi everyone,
I think I have babies because my Gouldian Finches have increase their activity from the feeding to their nest and I have heard some little squiks, but the pet store I bought them from said not to get to excited because they said gouldian finch are bad parents but I didn't believe him, but at the same time I did because I don't know for sure if they are babies because it could just be the mom or the dad and I don't want to disturb them so what do you guys think??????
(">
()_)
/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxMFojl9yE
framed

If you are hearing those sounds from the nest box then I'd say you probably have young, it's the right time of the year for gouldians to breed.
I havent had any issues with my gouldians being bad parents in general, it varies from bird to bird.

Cheers
Framed.
Enjoy every sandwich
regalado95

I hope they are babies and not just the parents and I really hope I get good parents to raise the little guys and thank you for the comment
(">...Thank you
()_)
/
Page0044

Hi and welcome to the forum, sounds like you have some babies there, good luck and keep us updated on how they go
Cheers
Greg
regalado95

Thank you for the welcome and I will and I will try to get some pictures of the parents and Look at my video of the parents they are out of those small cages and into a bigger aviary :D and their happier in their
(">.......Thank you
()_)
/

Return to “Breeding Finches”