GOULDIAN PHOTOS

An area to discuss new and established colour mutations.
Craig52

gouldianpaul wrote:
Craig52 wrote:Well done Flav,nice healthy looking young blues.I like that yellow headed bird next to that white thing :D only joken.Glad to see you got one on the perch and Paul thanks for the pics but you need a new camera as it doesn't show his birds justice. Cheers Guys :thumbup: Craig
Hi Craig,
....you know how technology and those old Gouldian breeders don't normally mix too well :lol: :lol:
Boom Boom :lol: :wave: :wave: Craig
garyh

I have to say ,after seeing Flav's birds last weekend,those photo's do him no favors :lol: ,his birds are great and getting better every year ,garyh
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Congratulations on your successes Flavio. I will probably not be converted to those that don't have much in the way of bright colours, but I appreciate the skill required to produce them. However that black and white one is impressive visually :think: Am I correct in thinking that it is a silver aussie yellow?
LML
LML
Diane

I think the name people are trying to get going is the Aussie Blue.

Although going on who Aussies call blue the bird should be covered in red feathers! :lol:
Diane
The difference between Genius and Stupidity is, Genius has it’s limits
gouldianpaul

finchbreeder wrote:Congratulations on your successes Flavio. I will probably not be converted to those that don't have much in the way of bright colours, but I appreciate the skill required to produce them. However that black and white one is impressive visually :think: Am I correct in thinking that it is a silver aussie yellow?
LML
Hi FB,

The combination of the blue and AY is referred to as Aussie Yellow Blue (AYB)...we are all trying to keep the name uniform to avoid confusion.

Today a friend of mine was looking at my birds....he is not a bird person, but was visiting and was interested in having a look. The AYB was the standout bird in his eyes as he described it as the most majestic looking of all my Gouldians. So the photos we have posted of the AYB most definitely do not do the bird any justice....it is a much prettier bird in the flesh.

Cheers
Paul
garyh

Love it Diane,how many reds out there :clap: ,now if it could happen,only joking ,garyh

Return to “Mutation Finches”