Australian Plain Troubles

TailFeathers

Hello,

I've been shopping around and picking up at least 1 bird per week. It's easy for me to obtain yorkshire, glosters, fifes, etc etc. However, when it comes to Australian Plain canary...its terrible. It's like I see 10 different birds all matching the same "criteria" and I've yet to understand why this is so.

One breeder told me the breeding of Australian plains was difficult, while another said the Australian breeders and judges didn't have any standard to go by. I'm wondering if this is true?

Are any members here breeding pure bred Australian Plain canaries?

Thanks
Red

TailFeathers wrote:Hello,

I've been shopping around and picking up at least 1 bird per week. It's easy for me to obtain yorkshire, glosters, fifes, etc etc. However, when it comes to Australian Plain canary...its terrible. It's like I see 10 different birds all matching the same "criteria" and I've yet to understand why this is so.

One breeder told me the breeding of Australian plains was difficult, while another said the Australian breeders and judges didn't have any standard to go by. I'm wondering if this is true?

Are any members here breeding pure bred Australian Plain canaries?

Thanks
Is this because I told you the truth about your variegated canaries?

Sorry. I can't be baited so easily. All you have done is confirm to everyone that you are a troll.
TailFeathers

Hmmm.....

I take it Australians really get rubbed the wrong way. Maybe it's because the seasons are opposite in the Southern Hemisphere.

I did not do this because you said my canaries were variegated. Maybe that's what's in your own mind and you battling it out with me. But stop calling me a troll and enough with the nonsense. In fact, I cannot find a good Australian plain and what the heck does this have anything to do with my previous posts?

Not only that, you can clearly tell by the times these are hours and hour and hours apart. I posted at least 20 hours apart. For you it seems like the same day, but for ,e the time is different then yours.

1149P

Return to “Canaries”