Breeding black and white crossed nuns

For questions about any species that doesn't have it's own area and for general information on foreign birds.
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

E Orix wrote:vettpilot
It annoys me to hear that, these morons need a kick where the sun doesn't shine.
If he checked he would see White Headed Indonesia, Black Headed Thailand
Sadly I see Tri Nuns getting around with dirty brown feathers on the white chest area.
All those Munias are really location forms and will cross so easily.
Oh I totally agree...but I couldn't convince him either....even when I tried to explain the birds we have in genne pool is all we have and to top it off there was atleast a dozen or so that agreed with his line of thinking (they loved the look of them and would buy them to breed from) :thumbdown: :irked: ...pity the few years from now when the gene pool will be considerably dimished.... And Arthur as for breeding hybrids I have never done that either :thumbup: .....
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
Finnigan

:thumbup:
finchbreeder wrote:who is going to feed something for up to 5 or 6 years with no return and also wasting space?
Me thats who. I have made this kind of mistake and I believe it is beholden of the perpetrator to deal with what they have done. So I do. It serves as a reminder to be more aware in the future. Also I really am a softy, but an ethical one.
LML

Return to “Non Specific Questions”