Californian Quail

Trilobite

I would be interested in hearing from anyone in the SEQ area that knows of anyone who has California quail running wild or has birds that will bred by themselves ie non incubator raised.
Last edited by Trilobite on 07 Nov 2015, 17:04, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers
Trilobite
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Was a guy advertising on gumtree ages ago from Recliffe with them....somebody might know him? :think:

Maybe these guys can help?

i Have now 5 pairs of California Quails for sale...
They are New born Adult birds Unrealated-Blood lines
These Birds Have Been Shiped From Melbour/e/ To Brisbane
And are $280 a pair will be available for pickup 15/06/2015
From Capalaba ... Please Call to reserve Your Orders ...Thankyou!
Chris 0413106647

CALIFORNIAN QUAIL PAIRS-you will not find better quality and size CAN FREIGHT TO SOME LOCATIONS IN NSW ,QUEENSLAND BORDER AND SOME PARTS OF VICTORIA. CHECK THE COURIER( BARNETTS) FOR DELIVERY AREA MAPS ) THEY DELIVER AS FAR AS NOOSA HEADS ,NORTH AND PAST THE MELBOURNE CBD.- FREIGHT BOXES $15 +FREIGHT COST?. I have bread them for a few years and concentrated on quality and Fertility $130 PER PAIR -Negotiable for 4 pair or more QUALITY HEALTHY STOCK AND ALL YOUNG BIRDS BRING A CAGE OR A BOX. (CAN HOLD BIRDS AFTER DEPOSIT TO MY ST GEORGE ACCOUNT) Greg 0425270927
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
Trilobite

yes have tried most of the commercial adds as you have listed below and to no avail as they all incubator bred. If you have bred them naturally you would know the answers to a few simple questions that I ask. As such you know when these characters are trying to pull the wool over ya eyes.

So I keep searching and live in hope.

Thanks anyway
Last edited by Trilobite on 07 Nov 2015, 17:05, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
Trilobite
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trilobite wrote:yes have tried most of the commercial adds as you have listed below and to no avail as they all incubator breed. If you have bred them naturally you would know the answers to a few simple questions that I ask. As such you know when these characters are trying to pull the wool over ya eyes.

So I keep searching and live in hope.

Thanks anyway
No problem... hope you find some.. :thumbup:
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
Trilobite

yes so do I, don't know anyone that can bring them over from King Island in the Bass Straight do you??
Cheers
Trilobite
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trilobite wrote:yes so do I, don't know anyone that can bring them over from King Island in the Bass Straight do you??
You need to become friends with a couple of boaties :think: :silent: :thumbup:

Return to “Poultry & Game Birds”