Vertical Dividers

rpetersen

Good Day,
Has any body seen these type of dividers and can assist with dimensions please.
Regards
Riyaad

Vertical dividers.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiaris

Seen them as a single row but not multi-level. Ideal size would vary according to the size of species kept I imagine.
Craig52

I don't know about the size, but it should be to fit one bird only to stop squabbling. Agree with Tiaris, single row only as the way they are in that pic they are poo catchers. There is a guy from Adelaide making them, don't know his name. Craig
MuzzaD

I bought a length of dowelling and a smallish sheet of ply.
Cut the ply to be slightly larger in height than my zebs. Approx 5 cms wide and 15 cms long. Drilled a hole slightly above centre so the partitions did not swivel down. Then pushed them on the cut (60cms) dowel at appropriate spacing. Easy and quick. Hung them in aviary. Does help stop feather plucking. Also have a vertical 25mms square pine about 30cms long. Have drilled through a various heights and sides and put 4 pieces of dowel through. This works pretty well and angles means no "droppings" on each other. Will try to put a picture or 2 up later. Picked this idea up from an Eastern States Guru.

Return to “Canaries”