Gouldians - Perth

An area to discuss new and established colour mutations.
alvin

I am talking about the blue gouldian so if I use the word split, you should know what I mean. This is Not an English exam. I have no idea why you must ask questions like that, when you know exactly what I'm saying. This has happened before with you and Tiaris and it is unnecessary.
Tiaris

Only reason I have ever raised such typos in past is to clarify for others because many people learn from what they read here and many also find mutation genetics confusing enough as it is.
alvin

Tiaris that wasn't directed to you. People that come on here read the entire paragraph and not just full out one word and Ask what's Euro or Euro split when common sense tells you it's a Euro yellow or if the topic is blue gouldian it is a Euro yellow split blue.This could be one of the reasons people don't post on the forum.
alvin wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 22:43 I am talking about the blue gouldian so if I use the word split, you should know what I mean. This is Not an English exam. I have no idea why you must ask questions like that, when you know exactly what I'm saying. This has happened before with you and Tiaris and it is unnecessary.
Craig52

alvin wrote: 01 May 2018, 09:05 Tiaris that wasn't directed to you. People that come on here read the entire paragraph and not just full out one word and Ask what's Euro or Euro split when common sense tells you it's a Euro yellow or if the topic is blue gouldian it is a Euro yellow split blue.This could be one of the reasons people don't post on the forum.
alvin wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 22:43 I am talking about the blue gouldian so if I use the word split, you should know what I mean. This is Not an English exam. I have no idea why you must ask questions like that, when you know exactly what I'm saying. This has happened before with you and Tiaris and it is unnecessary.
Yes it was directed at me but i am not sorry, read through your posts before you submit it. Yes i know and so do you that you can't get a split for EY mutation BUT others on here do not know this.
All your posts seem to end with anger over what someone has said and most of the time it is the result of the question you asked in the first post of the topic of which i answered with the best of my knowledge and experience with gouldian of mutations.
Harden up or find some other forum to be angry with. :thumbdown:

Craig
Admin
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guys I read your posts on gouldians with interest to learn, and because I am hoping for sucess for you. I do not always understand unless full terminoligy is used, and I am a long term breeder. But mildly dyslexic. So Please use the full terminology for those like me who need it to focus and understand. Thank you for what you do in educating others and in developing mutations and variations in the Gouldians. :thumbup:
LML
LML

Return to “Mutation Finches”