Forum Newsletters

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
CathyCraftz

I noticed that there used to be forum newsletters...why did it discontinue? I'd love to help make it. I'll have a look at the old ones and maybe come up with a draft copy or ideas for a new one.
UPDATE: Noticed that the link just directs me back to the index page again. :?
Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Cathy
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – Albus Dumbledore
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The lady who used to do the Newsletters left for family health reasons. Different people would submit articles or snippets to go into the Newsletter and Diane would put it together and add to it. She did a great job and is missed.
LML
LML
CathyCraftz

finchbreeder wrote: 31 May 2018, 23:07 The lady who used to do the Newsletters left for family health reasons. Different people would submit articles or snippets to go into the Newsletter and Diane would put it together and add to it. She did a great job and is missed.
LML
Finchbreeder do you know why the links keep bringing me back to the index? Are the newsletters deleted?
Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Cathy
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – Albus Dumbledore
gomer

It looks like someone has locked them at some point of time for some reason I just unlocked January 2010. I am unsure who locked them and for what reason.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”