Seagreen gouldian

Includes Species Profile.
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay over the last couple of years of breeding normal Gouldians and what l call dark factors...l have decided to put my 2 darkest together and see what I get this season...here is a pic of 1 of my best darks....l have a hen just as good...😊 as you can see the green is almost to red faced parrot finch colour...plus all other colours are richer too if you look at the blue in tail you will see what l mean...
rsz_20201027_123540.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He is a very dark little guy. And good fusion line.
LML
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For those of you without social media...couple of young birds coloured up...very happy with the hen colours this year...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow they are good. If the hens get much better you will have to DNA to sex them.
LML
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

finchbreeder wrote: 09 Dec 2020, 09:58 Wow they are good. If the hens get much better you will have to DNA to sex them.
Was thinking the same...only way for quick picking is the lack of blue at back of head..😊
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He is one of the few of the best dark hens l have...l have them in red and yellow heads as well but this hen has young with my best dark black head cock bird ...
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here is one of the few of the best dark hens l have...l have them in red and yellow heads as well but this hen has young with my best dark black head cock bird ...
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:thumbup: Real depth of colour there.
LML
Craig52

Nice birds Dave :thumbup:
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

finchbreeder wrote: 06 Mar 2021, 11:50 :thumbup: Real depth of colour there.
Craig52 wrote: 06 Mar 2021, 20:12 Nice birds Dave :thumbup:
Thanks Craig and Finchbreeder..👍😊

Return to “Gouldian”