Hey everyone!

Pop in and say G'day!
Once you have 1 approved post a lot more forum will become visible.
Gfinchman

Back to some birds after I had few finches when I was younger in the country; zebras, Java etc. Now in Melb and currently setting up a couple of cages with Zebra, Emblema and a colony of Gouldians. MIght see about some double-barred in the future. All currently inside at the moment but have an outside cage being setup.
Having a couple of teething issues which I think are related to the original state of the birds I've aquired. Let's just say after comparing pet store purchased to other sources I'm a but disappointed with some stores.
Overally I'd like to learn as much as possible on this forum, get some recommendations on bird clubs around the place and look where to source some quality birds in the future around Melbourne.
cheers!
Craig52

Welcome to the Forum, plenty info on here to get you started and feel free to ask questions. There is a bird expo coming up in Skye Mornington in May pending the Covid thing.
Cheers Craig
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welcome to the forum. When you have read everything on here about housing, so you get it right 1st time. Wish I had. Then use the Classifieds to advertise for what you want. Breeders can tell you about the birds they are selling. Not all pet stores have any idea. So while you might strike a bargain, you might get a retiree.
LML
Gfinchman

Thanks very much guys. Yeah I was planning on going to the Skye bird expo in May but it looks like it has been cancelled? Is there a listing of breeders in the east of Melbourne?
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi and welcome to Aussie Finch Forum

Return to “Introduce Yourself”