Pictures from phone

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
Grautier

Hi! I finally learned how to upload an app to resize my photos on the phone and I even managed to upload the avatar. Now everytime I want to upload a file and send it, it results that I've been logged out, while the file successfully loaded... Help! :roll:
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like your Avatar.
Someone else will have to help re photos but. I had to get my daughter to do my Avatar photo for me.
LML
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Grautier, please try again uploading directly from your phone. Apparently the forum software has finally done something about the terrible image uploader and I simply needed to turn it on.

— Shane
Grautier

I tried two times.😕
I go to attachments, then add files, opens options camara and files, go to files, mark the pic, it uploads SHOWS FILE NAME AND SIZE, then I go to submit as no new window opens - and thats it: 'you need to be logged in ...'

Meanwhile I've managed to upload photos in other fori, and it was no problem to upload the avatar here once I'd downsized it.

Don't have no more ideas ...
Craig52

Gruatier, make sure you click the " place in line " box. Also after that click the Full Edit & Preview box, if you are satisfied with it go down to the bottom of the page and click submit.

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”