Forums gone down the gurgler

This is the spot for you to post anything and everything.
Have a good look at our other available forums before posting.
This will ensure that you post in the appropriate forum.
gomer

Every now and then i check some old forums i am a member of.And was disgusted with some of the comments written on SBSF.(softbill breeders support forum)from a moderator,directed to a registed public user,who (The pubic user) i think may be a member of this forum.Moderators should encourage new members,and promote there forum.I think we have a good group of people here, and hope our members make good use of this site,And share there knowledge to all.As we need to encourage our casual members,and grow our site.

The birdworld site is gone down the gurgler to i think.

P.S This is written to try to encourage users to keep a good thing going,not as a negative against other sites.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches
Page0044

I have seen this sort of thing as well and its no good for the fourms as people won't say around. The AFF is a good fourm with good members and i would certainly like to see it grow and stay this way.
Cheers
Greg
fincher

yes gomer think i was the member you were talking about on SBSF.i think there stupid to have 2 different forums one for public and the other for members only.i thought bird breeding was aboout helping others out with all things not keeping it all to the knowit alls.think one day they will come to senses and think oh theres no young people entering the hobby and most species will either become very rare or extinct in captivity it maybe a while away but still its best to give every one the knowledge youve got.

as to this forum this is the best forums around. frequently visit 2 others but arnt as near good as this one so thanks for supplying the forum to us
thanks chris
Page0044

I feel the same as Chris its all about helping each other and anyone else thats wants to get into birds, we never stop learning ourselves and it good to pass the on.
Cheers
Greg
Steven

Thanks guys for all the kind words, We will not let that happen to this forum. Like gomer said we have a good group of people here that are willing to help any new members that sign up.
fincher

i am still lerning at least 1 thing every day about all types of birds.and have given thousands of people advice to people at work and people have also given me advice
thanks chris
gomer

No one can ever claim to know everything.better to learn from others experiance,instead of your own mistakes.
Mickp
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

have to disagree with you gomer when you say no one knows everything, cos I'm 100% certain I know everything just dont know what the subject is :roll:
Mick.
Finch addict and rodent hater.
gomer

:lol:
Page0044

:lol:
Cheers
Greg

Return to “The Lounge”