Finch auction

This is the spot for you to post anything and everything.
Have a good look at our other available forums before posting.
This will ensure that you post in the appropriate forum.
fincher

should see the red zeb that i think harry doven has bred joe was showing me a pic of it and it was all red it looked pretty good too then the red lacing on the wing was really red orange wat eva colour you want to call it. yeh just a bit of spending spree. well the day before i had to work so i had a bit more money to spend. then day well i went to our mate Tony and gave him another $80 for seed that will last a month jeeze he had a few birds for sale had manly yellow rumps which all got sold. in all it was a good day
Pete Sara
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

he always has a crap load of yellow rumps. i got to try and see him this weekend so i can get the name of the lady i got the splendid off. plus the same with seed iam going through a lot with the red face a young hecks. just scored a pied hen red face to go with my spair cock bird . the boss has told me no more birds for a while not that they cost much . its all the damm live food going through a kilo of mealies in about a month...pete
fincher

nah im not happy with you now wered you get the pied hen from as i need one for me dad.oh there was a real nice pr of pied africans there too bouit 45%pied but they didnt get sold as they set the reserve to high he wanted 150pr. me matesgetten some from east that are better pieds for less.
Pete Sara

you had a light pied african fire male at your work and a pink hen in with the norms the other week iwas there. got the hen from a mate who owed me a favor . dont know who he got it of...pete

Return to “The Lounge”