King Quail

POLAR GOULDIANS

E Orix, I agree wholeheartedly with your comment, however I have an issue with responsability for it.
I feel the Administrators should have a look at who on this forum seems obsessed with filling it with inane posts, asking questions of others simply for the purpose of wasting their time and in general using it as a kiddy playground. After having a good hard look maybe they might be inclined to take action for the greater good of their forum, I'm sure that the greater good is more important than upsetting someone who has a questionable history on here.
Perhaps they could look to Harvey11 as a role model, for a young lad he conducts himself very well and always sticks to the point without indulging in childish behaviour (good going Harvey).
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
TheFinchMan101

Surely everyone has forgotten about this by now.
Harvey doesnt want the quails and lets leave it at that. Surely this could have been resolved over pm by the two.
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes totally agree and once again I made light of it . My opinion was the same I just handled it different .

Once again I am what I am but I gotta tell you I was annoyed that this post got so much attention when other more troubling posts got little .

Best thing is to remove it once and for all , Ill take my slap on the wrist now.
Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
David Brent
HARVEY123456789

i would of pm him but i dont know how to start pm just reyply to them
Jayburd
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

there's a button right above the list of previous PMs in your inbox that says "new PM"!
Julian

Birdwatcher and finch-keeper.

Feel free to check out my photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/lewinsrail/
And my birding antics here: http://worthtwointhebushbirding.blogspot.com.au/
Harvey11

HARVEY123456789 wrote:i think i might keep em they have3 laid again ill think about it but if i do wnt them harvey i know someone i could get u a pair for 10

The above post was the reason i did not take the Quails.
Sorry it got out of hand :o

Harvey11
Mickp
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's a shame to see another post get out of control. No fault can be attached to the person who made the initial request.
Any future classified posts that go beyond two pages will be moved to a more suitable area of the forum.
Anyone who has a complaint about how the moderator's of this forum go about their task please feel free to contact me via pm.
State your complaint but be sure to justify it with fact & detail.
It does become quite amusing to read posts and see how people make their comments freely in regard to how this forum is managed, moderators should be doing this or that.
While just a few weeks earlier the same person was saying the opposite.
As stated I will respond to any fair complaints in a fair & just manner.
But if your complaint is full of bs then you can expect the same in return.

Let's keep the forum a friendly and fun place to visit, somewhere that everyone feels welcome to join in.

If any of the moderating team wish to either edit or delete this post please do so.
Mick.
Finch addict and rodent hater.

Return to “Poultry & Game Birds”