White face Gouldian

Includes Species Profile.
mezcalbean

Thanks for the all the advice

Pretty sure who is dad and who is mum but can't be certain.

Rich - I never noticed lighter colour nodules I cant remember but i'm leaning on the the darker nodules. if there were lighter I would have noticed it and made a point to my wife :crazy: - Just rethinking it no definitely darker... 99% :think: - also yes to your question "definitely offspring of the parents " definitely, only ones that have had babies !! except for the one in the cage now. The other offspring looks like dad.

With dad, and son the is a tinge of blue (darker) behind the red faced suggesting black then ?

The breeder I bought them off had only red face birds and he had plenty of them, plus yellow back with purple chest. I wish I still had his details

Good question females or males ?

Thanks

Philippe
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As has been said, if you are avairy/colony breeding, which many of us do. You can not be 100% sure that the "other guy" did not have a brief liason with mum, or that some other hen did not sneak in and lay an egg. It can and has happened to us all who avairy/colony breed at least once.
LML
LML
mezcalbean

finchbreeder wrote:As has been said, if you are avairy/colony breeding, which many of us do. You can not be 100% sure that the "other guy" did not have a brief liason with mum, or that some other hen did not sneak in and lay an egg. It can and has happened to us all who avairy/colony breed at least once.
LML

Bloody Postman !! :boggle: thanks anyway - I have a range of variations in there so who knows - but the son is the same as dad so I would think its the same parents though same batch - I have been thinking to have the same "type" in there but I cant choose what I want :think:

Return to “Gouldian”