Baby Goudian Finches

Includes Species Profile.
regalado95

Hi everyone,
I think I have babies because my Gouldian Finches have increase their activity from the feeding to their nest and I have heard some little squiks, but the pet store I bought them from said not to get to excited because they said gouldian finch are bad parents but I didn't believe him, but at the same time I did because I don't know for sure if they are babies because it could just be the mom or the dad and I don't want to disturb them so what do you guys think??????
(">
()_)
/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxMFojl9yE
gomer

i would try not to disturb them.But if they were my only pair i wound not be able to not.Most will tolerate nest inspections very well,but some dont.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches
Page0044

Congrats sounds like you have some babies there
Cheers
Greg
toddles044

i dont think i have gouldians are bad parents but i could be wrong see when i have bred them they do fine but maybe they think the gouldians are bad parents because the young and so easy to die from cool weather as are adults gouldians since they live up in nice and hot places but i am still learning so if any one thinks im wrong please tell me never hurts to learn. also keep us updated maybe if both parents are out of box you could a one check but its up to you.

thanks toddles

Return to “Gouldian”