Articles Section

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
dano_68

Hi,

just a suggestion to add an "Articles" section where members can add articles they have written.

You couldn't allow copy/paste from other sites as this would breach copy right.

This is where you could also post the articles that appear in the newsletter. So new members that didn't get the previous newsletter would still be able to read the great info!
VR1Ton

Not a bad idea. I was thinking about a Recipe/Feeding Schedual subforum in the Diet Forum, where people could put up the different mixes/types of feed they use & the time of year they use them, eg Tonic mix, soft food & Austerity diet/period.
Diane

dano_68 wrote:This is where you could also post the articles that appear in the newsletter. So new members that didn't get the previous newsletter would still be able to read the great info!
:D This is already underway, :D the newsletters will be going in a forum of their own, each month posted separately which will have a link to the relevant newsletter PDF file.
Once I get the March issue out in the usual way, I will start posting the newsletters starting with the first issue waaayyyy back in January 2010.
It will take a little while to get them all posted but I hope you will all enjoy either reading or rereading the first issues.
Im hoping to be able to post each future newsletter in this way and send out a bulk email to all members to inform them the newsletter has been posted.
Diane
The difference between Genius and Stupidity is, Genius has it’s limits
gomer

Anyone is welcome to send in any article of interest to Diane. I am sure it could make its way into the newsletter then into the new section able to start.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”